7.4.10

Try Harder

I know that with each new day comes hope...even when the sun is not shining.
I know that truth is evident when I am really trying to listen.
I know that when I am feeling lonely it is only because I have forgotten who loves me most.
I know that if I push myself beyond what I believe to be capable of, then I'm personally in for a neat surprise.
I know that I am a daughter of God.
I know that my kids were given to me to care for and to teach.
I know that inspiration comes anytime we seek it.
I know that my hands are to be my Savior's hands...to be used in any way He may need me.
I know that the gift of a second chance can be life changing.
I know what my mom and dad know.
I know that I can do better.
I know that He lives.
I know that one day I will become who He wants me to be.
I know that motherhood is the greatest kind of good out there.
I'm going to try harder.

No comments: