24.9.08

Reminder....

I just figured I would write something because I was here today.....Not to much has been going on with us lately. I am finally settled and satisfied with our new home here in Georgia but am so bummed that my hubby isn't here with us. I find myself being down about things when I really have nothing to be down about. Christ has given me so much to be thankful for and I am gently reminded of that today as I sit here writing this. We are all healthy, Travis is still stateside even though he is not with me he is safe, I have a wonderful family and get to see them now, I have a beautiful home to live in and groceries in the kitchen, the list could go on and on. I pray that you would be reminded of the blessings Christ has given you as well whenever you are feeling down. It is such a peaceful feeling to know that He will never leave us or forsake us.....and even though we don't deserve His love He is always there to give it and I am so thankful that His grace is sufficient........

2 comments:

The Murray's said...

Hey Jen!
That was a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for that. We need to get the kids together soon. Or better yet us together doon!;) Call me (I don't have your current number) and maybe we can figure something out. I would love to come up your way and Elizabeth's b-day is Nov.2 Maybey you guys could come for that. Talk you you soon.
Christina

The Murray's said...

Oy-Vey! I should ALWAYS spell check!