5.9.08

Lately....

I was just reading some of my friends blogs and am so sorry that I don't keep up with this thing very much. I have gotten into some trouble getting addicted to another site. It seems that I am on Face book everyday now! For those of you who have an account on their website, maybe you know what I mean. I have been finding that I stay on there way to long because there are so many cool things to look at and find out about my friends. Anyway, I am sorry I have neglected this blog and will try to post something at least every couple of weeks.....I won't even say every week because I know I won't! :) Anyway, I am 10 weeks pregnant today and am starting to feel it. I have not been sick....praise God, but I don't feel to good after I eat either. That is strange to me but I know it must be the hormones. I have an apt. with my O.B. next Wednesday so I will write about it then if there is anything interesting to share. I wanted to post some pictures of our recent time with Travis but I haven't downloaded them yet. As soon as I do that I will put them up on here and at FB. Travis is still training in Kansas and doesn't have a fly date yet to deploy. More info on that as it comes as well. Please keep him in prayer. Thank you so much..... Well, it is time for me to get off of this computer, my hands are going numb! ;) Talk to you all soon.....

No comments: