27.4.08

Spring in San Antonio

Well, it is officially hot here now. It got up to 100 degrees last week and into the 90s everyday now. I wish they would open the pool but we have to wait until school is over for that which, surprisingly, is next month! I love reading every one's blog and it is so neat to be able to check out what is going on with everyone that we knew from Germany. I am glad everyone is doing good and that we are able to keep up on here. We will be moving to FT. Riley in July and Travis will deploy later this year so those are the changes we are facing as of late. I hope to talk to you again soon. Happy Spring! :)

1 comment:

Miracle Girl said...

Hey Jenn~
Glad you came to see my blog site. And now I have yours saved to my fav. It is so good to be able to keep up with you and what is going on with your lives. Gosh - the kids have gotten so big. Keep in touch and let me know when you move. Can't wait to see you if you come to GA. Let me know.

Love you lots~
Autumn